Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three Rivers

Time is flying; Luciana is already 4 1/2 months olds! She is still so little but is amazing to see all the things that she can do already. She likes talking (in baby language) a lot, more in the mornings; she is grabbing things and putting them in her mouth, specially my fingers; she is also smiling a lot. Unfortunatelly I can never get a picute of her smiling, it seems like everytime I get the camara she automatically gets serious...I guess we'll keep on trying. That's all for now; here are some picutes we took last weekend of her at Three Rivers.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to see her a couple of weeks ago really quick when Brett came by our house... She is sooo cute! She looks alot like her daddy... Did you cut your hair? It looks so cute!